2001 Dodge Durango steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Durango:

2001 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Aug 242004

Durango 8-cyl

I was attempting to make a left turn to enter a parking ramp at work when unexpectedly I was unable to control my vehicle, as a result I collided with a concrete wall. I had some digital pictures taken as the police would not come to file a report on private propery. The vehicle sustained major damage and I'm convinced this is related to a poor design/weak parts used in the steering linkage/suspension system.

- Eden Prairie, MN, USA