6.0

2002 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Durango:

2002 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Dec 162007

Durango SXT 4WD 4.7L V8

I had a 2002,I took to the dealer and they don't know what it is,they want to charge by the hour until they find the problem I already paid for the first 2 hours $140,they also tell me that there maybe few parts needed to be changed to see if this works also I have to pay for the parts,very sad for a dealer who's supposed to have all the technology to solve this type the problems, telling the customers all this crap.

Any ideas of this type of problem

- , Nazareth, PA, USA