- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2002 Dodge Durango
Worst 2002 Durango engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure20
- stalls out while driving6
- low oil pressure3
- rpms racing up and down3
- acts like it is running out of gas1
- blew left head gasket and destroyed head and block1
- blown headgasket1
- camshaft failure1
- evap leak codes and engine revvs high1
- stalls at low rpm1
- stalls out during start up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.