2002 Dodge Durango suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Durango:

2002 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jul 312005

Control arm is shot.... just got the ball joints replaced then a month later was told the wheel bearing were shot.... they are really bad.... I am keeping them because I think there should be a recall on them. Now my control arm is shot and I need to order a new one. All of this is on the right side this is the side I was told my wheel was ready to fall off.... because of the ball joints.... so I feel there is alot more than just a ball joint issue and all of these things are related..... the car also eats through tires and brakes becuase of the alignment issues.... that are related to the ball joints and wheel bearing and upper and lower control arms.

- , Vero Beach, FL, USA