- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 6 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 7 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 38 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 71 days ago
2003 Dodge Durango
Worst 2003 Durango electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical failures3
- error lights come on and stalls out2
- pcm malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System42
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.