- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 8 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 28 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 60 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 77 days ago
Clunking Or Tapping Noise Under Floorboard
CarComplaints.com Notes: The second generation Durango was introduced in 2004 and instantly came under fire for, well, catching on fire.
From 2004-2006 electrical overloading in the driver's side instrument panel caused numerous reports of interior fires. The interior infernos became so commonplace that Chrysler eventually issued a recall.
The problems didn't stop there, however. Owners of the recalled vehicles complained about being treated unfairly and given take-it-or-leave-it low ball settlement offers. "They offered me $2000 under NADA retail as a settlement," said one owner, "and have been rude and hostile to deal with." Nothing says awesome service like treating your customers rudely after their cars have already caught on fire.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
exhaust system problem