2.8

2006 Dodge Durango body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Durango:

2006 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Dec 062009

Durango

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango that spews gasoline all over the car, the person filling the tank (if you are not careful) and the ground whenever you are filling it up. I have researched and found there was a recall for the 2005 model year but have only been able to find complaints of similar problems with the 2006 with no solutions. This is a very dangerous condition and very harmful to the environment. We are discouraged from topping off our tanks so I am sure this is a concern. The paint on my car is starting to discolor from this happening numerous time. Please let me know what, if any recourse I have.

- Windber, PA, USA

Oct 132009

Durango

I own a 2006 Dodge Durango adventure and every time I fill it up with fuel a half to a whole gallon of fuel comes out of the fuel nozzle. I have been to at least 15 different gas stations. I called Dodge and the said there was a recall for this and is only for 2005 Dodge Durangos'. I and having the same problem and is eating away finish of paint. This should be looked in to due to fire hazard.

- Pontoon Beach, IL, USA