9.2

2006 Dodge Durango steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Durango:

2006 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Mar 202007

Durango 8-cyl

Bought 06 Durango in 02/07. I noticed during the following month how the vehicle pull to the left on the highway. After coming out of a right turn I noticed how the vehicle jerked to the left. While in park, I turned the wheel in either direction then let go. The wheel snapped back making an unusual sound which caused concern. Returned it to the dealer and was told the rack & pinion steering was defective. As of today 04-04-07, the vehicle is still in repair at the dealer. It's been two days. This is my third brand new Dodge vehicle. I've had to take them all back for some type of recall or problem that quality control and the dealer missed. I'm upset and want to have this vehicle replaced or my money, trade in and other cost returned.

- Spartanburg, SC, USA