2007 Dodge Durango body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Durango:

2007 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Apr 182010

I have a Dodge Durango 2007. The front passenger and driver side doors swing back when you open the doors. My fiance was getting out of the truck and the door slammed back closed on his middle three fingers piercing his middle finger cause him to get and stitch on the front side and the back side of his finger. I was getting out of the driver side and the door swung back close on my ankle! I have children and I am fearful they will get hurt.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA