- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 74 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2011 Dodge Durango (Page 16 of 17)
TIPM, which stands for Totally Integrated Power Modules, is responsible for controlling and distributing power to all the vehicle’s electrical functions. So when your TIPM goes haywire, bad things start happening. Things like your water pump can stop working, your engine can stall out and your airbags can randomly deploy.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 24
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,314 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.