4.5

2013 Dodge Durango body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Durango:

2013 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 102014

Durango 6-cyl

Rattling noise from dashboard on driver's side noted earlier, but brought to service attendant's attention on the given date. Was told the sound/noise could not be duplicated, but if I could bring in video with sound they would be able to determine issue. I made an appointment for 07/12/14 to have this and other issues addressed. When I showed up for my appointment, I was told the electricity had been out the day before and they were backed up with customers (at 8:05 am) and only accepting oil changes. They took down all vehicle information/service information and told me they would contact me to schedule a new appointment to address all concerns. It is now 08/05/2014 and I have yet to receive a return phone or email. The rattling noise can be duplicated if I am driving over a smooth or bumpy road, and can be heard between 30+ mph. I have it on video now, with sound. No one to listen to it and fix the problem.

- Benton , LA, USA