2013 Dodge Durango wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Dodge Durango:

2013 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 082016

Recently I had a flat tire. I pulled out the jack supplied by Dodge, when attempting to raise the car the jack was rigid. When I raised the car I took the car's tire and placed it under the vehicle, while I was bringing the spare tire down, the jack gave way and the car landed on top of the tire I had just removed from the car. Thanks, that I had placed that tire there, otherwise the car would had fallen on me. I went to the dealership to have the jack replaced and they say that is not included in the warranty. Reading Dodge warranty from their home page they say everything is included, except for tires and wireless headphones. My car is under warranty and no one wants to solve this problem. NHTSA should open an investigation on this regards, I am sure I am not the only one with this situation.

- Carolina, PR, USA

Jan 072014

Vehicle has less the miles on it. Vehicle low tire pressure light came on. There was excessive vibration in the wheel and body which caused passengers and vehicle to shake. Dash board indicated that all 4 tires needed air. Took vehicle to have proper air pressure added to tires. Vibration remained. Made appointment at bosak Dodge in merillville Indiana. Service writer informed me I may have to pay for service if they didn't find anything. Got called next day that the TPMS light was back on and they added air but found no vibration. I informed service writer that the light was not on when I dropped it off. He informed me it was a common issue. Don't agree.

- Hobart, IN, USA