2014 Dodge Durango lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Durango:

2014 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Apr 222015

Durango 6-cyl

This has happened twice, the first time was a month or so ago but it happened again last week and the wound was much worse. The exposed edge of the left and right rear brake light are extremely sharp and exposed anytime the rear hatch is open/up. I thought about making a video showing how it could peal and apple or watermelon skin. My right arm has a short 3/4" scrap (1st) and now an almost 3" long scrap that is taking its time to heal. If your skin touches those edges and has any amount of force it will scrape the skin. This happens during unloading if a package shifts while unloading.

- Lake City, FL, USA

Apr 092014

Durango

I was following a Dodge Durango SUV in heavy traffic on eisenhower expressway going into Chicago at dusk and the lights surrounding the tail lights and across the rear of the Durango were so bright I could not see all the other traffic satisfactorily. I couldn't get ahead of the SUV, so had to slowdown and change lanes to drop far enough behind so I couldn't see the irritating lights.the lights were so bright, I felt I was driving into headlights.

- Glen Ellyn, IL, USA