8.2

2015 Dodge Durango accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Durango:

2015 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jun 012016

Durango

I have a brand new Dodge Durango that is only a couple months old. I do not even use my back seats to sit in so I know this was not caused from wear. On the passengers side back seat you can see the foam hanging out of the seat, the seat cover does not attach to the seat it is an open area. I took my Durango to the local Dodge dealership and they said they would fix since my Durango is under warranty. They ordered me a new seat cover and they new one was worse than the first one that was on the car, they then told me this is a design flaw and they could not help me, they offered to cut out some of the foam so it would not hang out of my seat, but you can still see the inside of the seat. I am extremely upset, I paid $40,000 for this automobile and have to live with seeing the inside of my seat foam hanging out of my backseat. It is located on the inner part near wear the seatbelt buckle connects. I need help, I feel like I have been taken advantage of.

- Athens, TX, USA