9.0

2. replace map sensor and possibly oxygen sensor (1 reports)
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan:

1996 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Apr 232007

Grand Caravan ES 3.3L V6

After putting up with this problem for a year and having my regular dealer fail to fix this problem, I took my van to another Dodge dealer who within 1 hour told me what needed to be fixed. I paid them $95 for diagnosing all of the problems and then will purchase the parts and fix it myself. I only wish I had gone to this dealer before. They still wanted $400.00 to fix a $150 problem.

- , Fort Worth, TX, USA

Dec 152008

Grand Caravan SE V6

it just dies without warning, sometimes while cruising,speeding up, coming to a stop...it doesn't do it at any one "time". You can restart it while moving usually. had it to dealer thought it was a wiring harness...not!

Is there a fuel sensor that could be malfunctioning? I changed the fuel filter already.intermittently.

- , Naperville, IL, USA