8.0

1999 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan:

1999 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Apr 052008

Grand Caravan LX 3.2lV6

One day I went to the store I left my cell at home I come out go to start my van and the key locks in the ignition I was pist I didn't know what to do that had never happened in any car I had before it didn't happen for a while but then it starts clicking and you have to grip the starring wheel turn it then turn the key in order to get to start there was no hesitating it just locks up I don't know what to do I need my car to get my son to school.

- , Toledo, OH, USA