8.0

$1,450.00

1. replace entire brake system (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Sep 262006

Grand Caravan LE

After supposedly having this problem fixed at a dealer when I lived PA several times including new master cylinder over a 5 year period (brake light coming on periodically since the day I bought the car new), I had to have the entire brake system and master cylinder replaced at my new location in GA. I was informed the Master Cylinder had apparently never been replaced by the PA dealer (even though I had paid for it) and I would have to have the whole brake system repaired due to damage caused over the life of the car. The same car has had transmission work at 3 years of age. I will never own another Chrysler product as long as I live!!!!!

- , Cumming, GA, USA