1. new wheel cylinders (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 272008

Grand Caravan SE 3.3L V6

I was driving with a full load of seven people in my car down hill and a semi truck pulled out in front of me. I slammed the brakes (abs kicked in) and then I lost all brake pressure and had to use the e-brake to stop! I looked under my car when i got it stopped and brake fluid was draining out of the drum!!!!! I could have crashed! Its not that expensive to fix but its still a pain in the ass and a very scary event.

- , Kansas City, MO, USA