2.9

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jan 042009

Grand Caravan

First my airbag light came on. Then my controls for my radio on my steering wheel quit working. Then my horn quit working. Then my cruise control quit working. This happened in about a 2 month time. I have been told by a couple of mechanics that there is a recall out for this problem. It seems to have a recall for other Dodge vehicles but not my model. Why?

- Hobart, IN, USA

May 032006

Grand Caravan

Multiple issues with 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan. Both power windows have stuck down over the past 2 1/2 years. Dealership looked at windows said there was nothing wrong with the drivers side and replaced the regulator in the passenger window but it doesn't work all the time still and they charged me over $500 to fix. Sliding doors seals have buckled and had to be replaced and the air conditioner has had 2 failures and a fuse replacement.

- Cable, OH, USA