6.0

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 132015

Grand Caravan

I am very low income an live on SE side of Portland. I really need to get my door locks fixed because I don't need my vehicle stolen or vandalized. it just all of a sudden won't lock on driver side door automatic or manually. I use it for work an child comute with OUT it I'd be screwed, I was told if I came here I could get help to fix it.

- , Portland, OR, USA