- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 51 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 63 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 64 days ago
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Worst 2001 Grand Caravan suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad c/v axles1
- clunking noise when going over bumps1
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.