2002 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 052003

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

The rear seatbelts on the rear bench of our 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan do not stay latched on our carseats. In June of 2003 I notified Dodge and they stated they had not received any complaints regarding this issue. They now have my complaint - referral #11380233. The rear bench is also not latch equipped but does have one rear top tether anchor placed in the middle. I have 3 (soon to be 4) children in carseats. I was under the impression that all seats were to be latch compatible in all positions. As for the seatbelt issue, the dealer claimed ignorance to the internet so I have printed off the stories on to take to them today when I go to pick it up. They claim they have not been able to trigger the response - but then they didn't try to buckle in one of my many carseats either so they will be doing that today.

- Candler, GA, USA