6.5

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 152002

Grand Caravan

I have had numerouse problems with the veh since it was purchased new, May 2002. Veh has a rough idle while stopped in gear, dealer states they are waiting for a computer update. To date still have problem. Problem with starter, same grinds on first start in extreme cold weather. Dealer replaced 2 starters and flywheel. Problem with trans, hard bang felt when slowing up between 8-5 mph. Said problem is intermittant and dealer has not driven veh long enough to get condition. Dealer has replaced numerous parts of trans, problem still exist. Car has been in several times for power steering leak and vibration. Numerous parts replaced. I have contacted Chrysler and spoke with the district manager and advised him of all the complaints with veh and problems that still exist. I told him I did not want the veh. He advised me he would look into my file and call me back.its been two months and I have left him several messages and he still has not returned my calls. His name is victor rosario. Chrysler has left me no choice but to file the lemon law. As of today I am waiting for a hearing date too be set.

- Croton, NY, USA