8.0

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 152008

Grand Caravan SE 3.3L

The van was overheating when I would idle and the heater blower motor was on low. The mechanics said that the heating system would cool it off while I was driving by putting all the heat into the van and that it was cold enough outside (-20 degrees or so in ND) to keep it at bay most of the time, but in idle there wasn't enough cold air flowing over the radiator to keep it cool. They replaced the radiator fan relay switch, but the engine light is still on. I have waited over 3 months for them to get their act together and get me the genuine Chrysler part to replace it and they will put it in tomorrow. I don't know how much it will cost me because I have gone in 2-3 times for this piece of crap.

- , Eckelson, ND, USA