4.0

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 012007

Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L V6 Flex Fuel

I have read some of the other posts here and this one has me baffled. About a year after we bought our 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan used ( bought it with 65,000 miles), all of the accessories plug-ins (cigarette lighter plug-ins) quit working. I have checked under the dash and under the hood and checked every fuse and none are blown. I bought a Hanes book with all the electrical schematics and it doesn't show where they are tied in. I also even pulled the dash apart and looked for an in-line fuse and still nothing. I can't believe the idiot was that designed the electrical system on these vans. I did find that some fuses control more than 1 thing and of course it is not labeled in the dash console or even the owner's manual. Has anyone else had this issue and can help?

- , 111 Allen Street, IN, USA