2002 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 242004

Grand Caravan

Chrysler SUCKS!!!! This problem left me stranded with my small children numerous times while traveling across country. Chrysler makes crappy products and they clearly don't care about their customers! I finally resorted to learning to reset the computer in my van in order to continue driving to a safe destination. A dealership in N. J. supposedly narrowed down this problem to a module. I had to wait a week for them to get the part and make the van work. I then drove all the way back to Calif. without malfunctions. A few weeks after returning to CA the electrical problems started again. A dealership in San Diego said they couldn't find what was causing system failure and that the van started running fine on its own! Jack Powell Chrysler Dodge just doesn't want to deal with this van because they know all these Chrysler /Dodge products SUCK! I have A lemon! Yet I believe ALL of their products are lemons! This was the first piece of crap American car that I ever bought and it will be the last. I don't care that Daimler(German) owns Chrysler --its still an American vehicle with crappy American workmanship. Typical. Germans definitely didn't put my vehicle together! Im pissed!

- , Vista, CA, USA