- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 6 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Grand Caravan AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AC leaking into interior of vehicle5
- heater only has one speed3
- faulty heater blower2
- A/C, heater stopped working1
- condenser broke1
- failure after being recharged1
- rear heater lines (metal) rusted through1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.