2003 Dodge Grand Caravan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 162006

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

: the contact stated while traveling 5 mph, the brake rotors failed and the pads were completely worn out. The service dealer replaced both sets of pads and rotors on the front wheels. Updtated 11/03/06. 8jb

- Lee's Summit, MO, USA

Dec 162003

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I purchased 2002 grnd Caravan in February 2003 from Dodge dealer had 20K. The brake pads and rotors were shot by Dec 2003 w/32K. I took to dealer I purchsed it from they said it was my problem and offered to repair at my cost. I replaced w/ new brake pads and rotors and Oct 2004 w/ 48K the brake pads and rotors were shot again. I replced for a 2nd time. Old rotors & pads were thrown away.

- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA