6.0

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 102008

Grand Caravan SE 3.3L

This is my third and last Dodge. I've had nothing but transmission, brake and suspension problems with each of the vehicles. My Caravan is currently in the shop with a transmission problem and I'm afraid this is going to run big bucks. I've taken great care of this vehicle by following the recommended maintenance schedule. I've just about got this dog paid off and am going to get rid of it as soon as possible.

- , Lansing, MI, USA