2. power control module needs replacing (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

May 252010

Grand Caravan 3.3L

You turn the key and everything comes, panel lights....but NOTHING happens... Starter is good, alternator is good... fuses all that is good... Thought maybe it was something with ignition wires but they are all fine.. Then it starts when it wants to and you can be driving and it will just cut off.... I AM CLUELESS PLEASE HELP!! I saw something about the "power control module" but have NO IDEA where this is even located...

- , Syracuse, NY, USA

May 282008

Grand Caravan Sport

I haven't had many problems with my van til the last couple of weeks. I just had my Steering Rack Assembly replaced (for a clunking sound when steering at low speeds), to the tune of 1000.00. Less than one week later, my van dies as I'm driving in a parking lot. Would not turn over. Had it towed into the dealership who told me my Power Control Module was shot and that it will cost $1000.00 to replace. Not just that, but they have 80 on back order and it will take 2 weeks to get in. No courtesy car, and no assistance beyond that. Needless to say, after owning 4 Chrysler's in a row, and servicing my 2 vehicles faithfully at this location for the past 8 years, I am not a happy customer and am going to look at imports now.

- , Oakville, ON, Canada