2004 Dodge Grand Caravan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Sep 112004

Grand Caravan

After hurricane frances, I noticed that when I got into my car, ( that had sat in the storm outside my home, ) to drive two days after the storm, my brakes did not work properly. It was as if the ABS was ingaged and suddenly husbands car did the same thing. So I think it is a DaimlerChrysler issue. The same day as this occured, after about four or five miles it got better and I have had no noticeable problems.

- Satelllite Beach , FL, USA