7.0

2. replace gasoline tank (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Feb 152015

Grand Caravan

I'm in the same boat as others. So what are the chances my extended service contract will cover that?

- , Mount Pleasant, SC, USA

May 102010

Grand Caravan SE 3.3L

Whenever I fill up or just add gasoline the van will sputter or stall. I have contacted Dodge which in turn blew me off to call "Chrysler" to pass the buck. They also said there is no recall and they will not do anything to fix their defective product. I did give them links to a few articles pertaining to this issue. Again they said we are sorry and will not take responsibility for this. Sorry they sure are buliding a faulty product and not backing it up. This is supposed to be a USA built automobile but and they claim to take pride for this. They take nothing but the consumers money selling them junk. If anyone has this problem and wants to pursue them to take responsibility please let me know and I will find a firm that will represent is just as "Firestone", "Toyota", and other manufacturers of faulty products. This valve can not be replaced unless the whole gas tank is replaced. You can't even by one from the wrecking yard because they are all defective. They are giving the consumer no other choice than to spend close to $2000 for an $80 part. This is a poor design on Cryslers part no pun intended.

- , Albuquerque, NM, USA