- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
Turn Signals Work Intermittently
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 71,437 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace the turn signal switch (1 reports)