2005 Dodge Grand Caravan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Jan 062006

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

Air bag light problem 1/12/06 went to dealer 5 times problem still not fix now I am passed the warranty and short 500$

- Winthrop, ME, USA

Mar 162007

Grand Caravan

Airbag light malfunction. At dealership, told likely bad wire, and this has been a frequent problem with this model

- Grandville, MI, USA

Dec 072006

Grand Caravan

My wife was involved in an accident on December 7, 2006 wherein her 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan was rear ended by a truck while she was stopped in traffic. The impact was great enough to push her vehicle into the back of the vehicle in front of her. Despite the degree of impact, which was enough to total her mini van, none of the airbags released. I am concerned as to why this was the case.

- Anaheim Hills, CA, USA

Oct 272006

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I wrecked my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan into a hill side and struck a telephone pole hard enough to break the pole in two. My air bag system did not deploy. I did over $6000 worth of damage to my van but no air bags. I have had the van serviced twice in the past for the air bag senor light coming on. I am worried that the air bag system is faulty.

- Moundsville, WV, USA

Jun 132006

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

Air bag warning light is coming on intermittently. The vehicle only has 22K miles.

- Watertown, WI, USA

Oct 192004

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

Air bag lights come on when driving.

- Akron, OH, USA

Jan 012006

Grand Caravan

The airbag sensor in our 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan is defective and, according to the dealer, needs to be replaced at a cost of about $300.

- Baltimore, OH, USA