1.5

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 112012

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I purchased this vehicle used in 2011 and about three months later I took into the dealer for an oil change and they said I need to change out my rack/pinion/steering since it had a small leak. Now I have a larger leak underneath the van wherever I park. I checked myself to see that the small plastic clamps have come loose and transmission fluid was leaking out. That did not fix it since it is now leaking in the front passenger side. Also I have a sunroof that leaks when we wash the van and when it rains, I have cleaned out the drains but the seal is worn down and I would have to purchase the entire assemble to fix the problem at $500 for the part does not include labor? I am happy with the vehicle other than the lemon part of the axle going bad.

- San Bernardino , CA, USA