2006 Dodge Grand Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Jan 312010

Grand Caravan

On four separate occasions my 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SE gas peddle got stuck. Three times while driving it got stuck. It didn't accelerate but slowly reduced my speed. I had to step on it repeatedly it get it unstuck. The fourth time I was in park and trying to reverse and it was stuck, very hard that I couldn't press it down. I called Chrysler and they refuse to do anything. They said I had to pay to get it fixed myself.

- Adelphi, MD, USA