7.0

1. replace catalytic converter (2 reports)
2006 Dodge Grand Caravan exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 062011

Grand Caravan S X T 3.8L

Have had the converter looked at before, now its completely gone. Should make a better product so as to not have this problem, no joke i really love the van, I am planning on purchasing a chrysler this time, that is how much i like the vehicle, but should not come with so many problems, the air bag problem, and other problems have gone wrong with it. i realize it is a older model and things wear out, but not as quickly as things on this vehicle. I have to pay $800 to get the converter repaired on it right now, what a dip sh*t, the power steering reservoir is making noise and have to put powering steering fluid in it once a month, that is just insane. A recall should be issued on the power steering reservoir, that will cost me another huge cost to have that replaced, quality? What quality?

- , Hanover Park, IL, USA

Oct 082011

Grand Caravan SXT 3.8L

The engine light came on. I took it to an auto part store and they put the scanner on it and found a code that meant the catalytic converter is bad. I took it to an exhaust shop to have them look at the van. They confirmed that the catalytic converter needs to be replaced and it would cost me $385.00 but they would need to order the part. Well I had to come up with the money, so the part was just ordered last week. I'm still waiting for the part.

- , Federal Way, WA, USA