2.0

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

May 072009

Grand Caravan

Turn signal switch signals the opposite direction chosen frequently usually when turning right.

- Oswego, NY, USA

Jun 242007

Grand Caravan

Occasionally, maybe five or six times in the last year, I would turn the headlights on in my 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan and they would not turn on. I could turn them off then on again and they would stay on. Last night, they turned on the first time I tried. I had been on the road approximately one hour when they went out on me. I turned the on/off switch a few times and they came back on. After 3-4 minutes they went off again, so again I turned the switch off and on and they came back on. They went out again and I found they would stay on if I held the high beam lever down. After about 5 minutes I released the high beam lever and the headlights stayed on for the next 20 minutes until I got home. I will not be driving this vehicle again at night until I can get it fixed. The problem is that 99% of the time, the lights operate correctly.

- Griffin, GA, USA