5.0

2009 Dodge Grand Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Apr 012013

Grand Caravan SXT 3.8L V6

My check engine light stays on all the time. I took it to auto zone to have them do the free hook up thing to tell me what it is and they tell me it has something to do with the gas tank but they are not sure. I love my van but I'm having so many different problems with it. As a laid off single mother looking for work, it is too much money to keep up with. It seems like it is one thing after another. Just wondering if anybody else has been told the same thing?

- , Garden City, MI, USA

Apr 052012

Grand Caravan

An engine light already, the van is a 2009 and has been maintained to a high standard since we bought it in 2010, 2 years and already engine light, ignition problems, rack and pinion had to be replaced, side door bounced open in the cold and van stayed open all night, doors lock unlock at random, exhaust already noisy, get yourself a Kia.

- , Kenosha, WI, USA