2011 Dodge Grand Caravan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Jul 052014

Grand Caravan 6-cyl

I have a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan with about 52,000 miles on it. On day the radio just went off and then turned back on. It did this multiple times before we sent it in to the shop. Then one day it would not start. It would turn over but would not fire until I tried it 6 to 10 times and then it would start. We took it in to the dealer for a misfire in cylinder #2 ( recall on left head) but it started all the time for them, until I went to leave, and then no start. The tech was able to duplicate it and said we would trouble shoot it. A week later they called and said it is more then likely the tipm causing the problem and the part is backorder nationally and would cost me $1037 plus tax for the parts and labor. If it is back ordered then there is a big problem and Chrysler knows about it. I hope they issue a recall soon so I can get my money back.

- Humble, TX, USA