2015 Dodge Grand Caravan drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan:

2015 Dodge Grand Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 102015

Grand Caravan

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. While driving approximately 50 mph, the gears jerked and the rpms fluctuated when driving at a steady speed. The vehicle was taken to two different dealers who were unable to duplicate the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure recurred several times. The failure mileage was 20,000. The VIN was not provided.

- Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Mar 212015

Grand Caravan

I bought this van with 13 miles on it. The van shakes/shudders on an incline. This occurs from time to time in drive but is very bad when in reverse. I noticed this first when going up a hill to get out of our neighborhood. I first noticed it in reverse when backing out of my driveway which is a very slight incline. The shuddering occurs each time I go up the hill, near our home. Unless the ground is completely flat or I am backing down an incline, reverse feels like an old stick shift that "trembles" as you back up or accelerate. I did not buy "new" to have issues like this. The van has less than 30 miles on it.

- Knoxville, TN, USA