1995 Dodge Intrepid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Dodge Intrepid:

1995 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Nov 022007

Intrepid 3.3L

Gauges died when fuel went below half also on hot days when I drove for about an hour.

The problem went away on its own hope everyone else has that kinda of luck.

- , Plaquemine, LA, USA

Apr 242007

Intrepid ES 3.3L

well first of all I can go outside and the car will always start up but sometimes when I do, the instrument panel will not work. My fuel gauge will say E which is empty but I know it has quite a bit and my speedometer won't work either, among other things on the instrument panel. But, the main thing is - when it does decide to work, the car will jerk and will finally shift into the next gear.. yes I mean jerk. It's kind of scary, if you ask me, because I'm afraid. Especially if it does that on ice or in the rain causing you to panic (especially if you had forgotten about it) It's the only car I have so what I do is keep either turning the key till it does work without starting the engine then start the car when it does work, or if it takes too long, I drive it anyways till it finally does decide to kick in. I bought a ECM or which some people call it "the computer" and changed it out and it still does it. I'm thinking it may be the ignition switch so I got 1 from the junkyard real cheap so i don't get jipped out of my $$ in case it does not solve the problem.

- , Troy, OH, USA

Mar 132007

Called Dodge in my town and they didnt want to look under the hood, just rip apart my dash and "Poke Around" as the tech said.

- , Temple, TX, USA

Feb 092007

Intrepid 3.3L V6

Hi , I have a problem with the gauges not working upon startup transmission won't shift either after about 10 min . everything comes up and then drives fine .

- , St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada

Jul 092006

Intrepid ES

gauges don't always rise. rpm, fuel gauge. sometimes after a few minutes they work. fixed shift problems with the transmission by replacing both underdrive and overdrive sensors myself. parts cost was about 40.00 US.

- , Clarksville, TN, USA