6.0

1995 Dodge Intrepid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Dodge Intrepid:

1995 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Jan 152007

Intrepid 3.3L V6

Lately my clock and radio do not work. I have checked the fuse and even put a new one its place while the old one still works. I have pulled the battery cables of the battery thinking that it will reset the clock and radio but it didn't. I even pulled the radio out and checked the wiring on back of the unit as well. Is there a fuse inside the radio as well or what can I do? If I have to replace it I want to put the same one in it not no cheap imitation.

- , Falmouth, KY, USA