1996 Dodge Intrepid cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Intrepid:

1996 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Sep 042002

Intrepid L 2.7L

Went out of town for family reunion and water pump went out in the middle of no where.

Found dealership and gave them extended warranty that was sold to me. Would not honor it. Called 1-800 number for warrenty and they contacted dealership. Called me back at the hotel and said, "there paying customers come first and I would have to wait my turn." Another 2 days at hotel. Hotel mgr told me about mechanic in town. Called him, fixed car in 3hrs at cost of $377.83. Warranty would not reimburse cause I should have waited 2 days. Paid $2500.00 for extended warranty. It is now 2008 and my intrepid is looking good and not running. Needs a engine. Spent $4200.00 in repairs since 2002. Ford didn't treat me this bad!

- , Peoria, IL, USA