1997 Dodge Intrepid accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Intrepid:

1997 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Nov 052007

Intrepid 3.3L

When I go to get in my car the damn dash lights won't come on,I can still drive it but the car won't go past 1st gear,this has been a continual problem which causes me alot of headaches and alot of trouble.No one seems to have ans answer for what the problem could be.I have already sunk 1,700 into this car and I just don't know if it is worth fixing anymore.I would not recommend this junker to anyone.

- , Cloquet, MN,, USA