2003 Dodge Intrepid steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Intrepid:

2003 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Jul 252010

Intrepid STX 6

Ok, I 'm riding down the road and all of a sudden my steering wheel started swelling up. Thank God I do not live far from a dealership. I pulled over and left the car. I am so mad at this because how do u just explain this as being my fault. I called corp. and they told me they were going to do a special investigation and my car was never moved from the spot it was left in. They later told me it would cost me $2,200. I cant see paying this kind of money for this mess. I don't know if I should just trade the junk in or what!

- , Cleveland, TN, USA