9.0

2004 Dodge Intrepid AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

May 312012

Intrepid ES V6

When we first got the car used about 5 years ago it worked so well that you would actually get too cold sometimes. It worked great every summer, and we have hot as well as high humidity summers, till last summer. One of our hottest summers in a long time. Running the a/c it felt like the heat was on, and the worst part is I have a medical condition that I get over heated really fast and need the a/c. Not having it in the summer, I'm not able to leave my house very often, and when I do, I have to make sure it's during the coolest parts of the day. Now we took it in to be looked at, and they said it was full, but it's still not running correctly. This isn't something that's normal, especially when there is no fix for it. A recall needs to be put out and it needs to be fixed on Dodge's dime.

- , Dodgeville, WI, USA

May 222010

Intrepid SE 2.76

When I bought this car only one year ago the ac quite working. The worst part is that where I live it's between 80 and 100 from May till September and I have three small children ranging in ages from 5 years to 3 months

- , Fountain Inn, SC, USA