2004 Dodge Intrepid body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

May 192007

2004 Dodge Intrepid SE passenger side of dashboard is cracking, approximately 10" long now.

- The Villages, FL, USA

Mar 012006

Intrepid 6-cyl

After watching a segment on local news on the dashboard collapse on the Dodge Ram, I realized what has been the cause of what started as a hairline crack on dashboard. I purchased the 2004 Dodge Intrepid about 14 months ago in almost perfect condition. Months later I noticed a hairline crack, which I hadn't noticed when I purchased the vehicle. At first I thought maybe it was an oversight since the hairline was so small, as time went by I had seen the crack get longer and wider. Now, the crack was at a point where the dash board was starting to collapse. I have not seen any recalls on this make/ model/ year, yet there were various problems with other Dodge dashboards.

- Orlando, FL, USA