8.0

1. diagnostics- change wiring in driver side door panel (1 reports)
2004 Dodge Intrepid electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Nov 052008

Intrepid SXT 3.5L

This is the second time i've had the same problem. I'm driving along one day and all the sudden, pfft!!! My stereo sh*ts the bed! Im thinking, "okay, blew a fuse, i'm running too much juice through this custom system. I pull over, check the fuses and not a single one is blown! I'm thinking what the hell is the issue? Next day i get the car after my wife went grocery shopping, so i naturally had to adjust the mirrors. And whatdya know, no power mirrors. So i check my dome lights... nothing. Climate control panel... nothing. Stereo... still nothing. FRIGGIN CIGARRETTE LIGHTER!!!... NOTHING!!! Brought it in to the dealership and had them run diagnostics. They told me it was a loose wire in the door that had grounded on something in the door. The problem is, if i fix the problem myself, it voids both of my warranties. So, long story short i had to wait a week the first time and almost two weeks the second time. GAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Havelock, NC, USA