2004 Dodge Intrepid engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Intrepid:

2004 Dodge Intrepid Owner Comments

Sep 072012

Intrepid ED 2.7ll V6

My car broke down when I was driving home from the store with my son in the car. The car stopped then the oil light came on.. Not the engine light, but the oil light came on. It didn't make any noise or having a smell. It had water mixed with oil in the engine. Find out later that my block was cracked so we have to replace the whole thing. I paid 3500 for a new motor. And the year before that I had the transmission rebuilt . Less then three months later today When I started my car the engine light was on it started making a noise like there's no oil going into the engine. I to put it to gear the oil light came on in the car stopped.. I started the car again a few mins later the engine light stayed on, but the oil light went away. My car has a Motor and rebuilt transmission.. It seems like the past three years just cars been giving me a lot of problems. I spent a lot of money just for fixing it.. And the car isn't worth anything .. I would never buy another car from Dodge again?.

- , P.O, WA, USA